- You are not legally obligated to provide us with any Personal Data (as described below), and you can do so (or refrain from doing so) at your own discretion.
- If you do not want to assist us with such Personal Data, or have it compiled by us or any of our Service Providers (described below), simply do not access our Sites or use our Services.
- You may likewise decide not to give us "discretionary" Personal Data, however please remember that without it we will most likely be unable to give you the full scope of our administrations or with the best client experience when utilizing our Services.
- Ugly Cookies LLC provides an online platform for your convenience.
|Type of data
|Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
|To register you as a new user
|Performance of a contract with you
|To process and deliver our products/service including: to provide you recommendations based on your use of our website
|Identity Contact Profile Transaction Usage Marketing and Communications
|Performance of a contract with you Necessary for our legitimate interests
|Identity Contact Profile Transaction Usage Marketing and Communications
|Performance of a contract with you Necessary to comply with a legal obligation Necessary for our legitimate interests (to keep our records updated and to study how people use our products/services)
|To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete our personality test or a survey
|Identity Contact Profile Usage Marketing and Communications
|Performance of a contract with you Necessary to comply with a legal obligation Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our products, to develop them and grow our business, including for marketing purposes)
|To administer and protect our business and this website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data)
|Identity Contact Transaction Technical Profile Usage Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|To buy products or services
|a) financial data
|PayPal, Strip, Credit Cards
|To deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
|Identity Contact Transaction Profile Usage Marketing and Communications Technical
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to study how customers use our services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
|Technical Usage Transaction
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy)
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
|Identity Contact Technical Usage Profile Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our services and grow our business)
This Information is registered automatically with the visit by own configuration or manual of each tool on the website
• At the point when you visit, connect with, or utilize our Service, we may gather, record or create certain specialized data about you. We do so either autonomously or with the assistance of third gathering Service Providers, including using "cookies" and other following innovations.
• Such data comprises of availability, specialized and collected utilization data, for example, IP locations and general areas, gadget data (like sort, working framework, cell phone id, program form, region and language settings , Browser Information , Geographic location, Time of Visit ,Referring site , applications or service, search engine utilized), date and time stamps of use, the and pixels introduced or used on such gadget and the recorded movement (meetings, clicks and different corporations) of Visitors and Users regarding our Service. for purposes including examination, service-, tasks, and business quality control and enhancements, and record-keeping purposes.
This for the purpose of improving the website, services and security among which we include security inspection by the administration of the website and third parties.
In Short: Not, right now in future, if you choose to register or log in to our website using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our Sites offers you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile Information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
Do we use Google Maps?
By using our Maps API Implementation, you agree to be bound by Google's Terms of Service. By using our implementation of the Google Maps APIs, you agree to allow us to gain access to information about you including personally identifiable information (such as usernames) and non-personally identifiable information (such as location). We will be collecting the following information: You agree to allow us to obtain or cache your location. You may revoke your consent at any time. We use information about location in conjunction with data from other data providers.
The Maps APIs that we use store and access cookies and other information on your devices. If you are a user currently in the European Union, please take a look at our EU User Consent Policy.
We may utilize the data we procure from you when you enlist, make a buy, join our bulletin, respond to an examination or promoting correspondence, peruse the site, or utilize certain other site includes in the following ways:
- Create your account; and
- Deliver any products or services purchased by you to you; and
- Correspond with you; and
- Compile anonymous statistical data for our own use or for a third party’s use; and
- Assist law enforcement as necessary; and
- Prevent fraudulent activity on our website or mobile app; and
- Analyze trends to improve our website and offerings.
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information (e.g., to help provide our Site services to you).
- To personalize and develop our Site and the services we provide you through the Site and improve our offerings.
- To provide certain features or functionality of the services on the Site.
- For marketing and promotions.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with support, to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your experience and to deliver content and product and services relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Site, services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Site and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To prevent illegal activity, fraud, and abuse.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- Where we have to play out the agreement we are going to go into or have gone into with you
- To help our site that will be ready to serve you better.
- To allow us to bring administration to you up in furnishing a response to your client assistance demands.
- To procure rankings and audits of items
- To send messages after a certain time routinely, with respect to your administrations or items and different items.
- To catch up after correspondence with (live talk, email or telephone requests)
- To furnish you with the data, items and administrations that you demand from the site.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI specifications.
- We only provide articles and information. We never require credit card volumes.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your individual information is composed behind secured systems and is merely accessible by a restricted number of folks who’ve special access privileges to such systems, and must carefully keep the information confidential. Furthermore, all very sensitive/credit information you resource is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a number of security measures whenever a user gets into, submits, or accesses their information to keep up the protection of your individual information.
- All deals are processed through the gateway service provider and aren’t stored or refined on our machines.
- Users can visit our site anonymously.
- Via Email
With regards to the assortment of private information from children under age 13 years, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in charge. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer safety firm, enforces the COPPA Guideline, which spells out what providers of websites and online services should do to safeguard children privatizes and security online. For more Details Click Here or below link
The Fair Information Practices Rules form the backbone of the level of privacy law in America (Florida) and the ideas they include have played an important role in the introduction of data protection laws and regulations around the world. Understanding the Good Information Practice Guidelines and how they must be implemented is fundamental to adhere to the various privation laws and regulations that protect private information.
To become consistent with Fair Information Methods we will need the following responsive action, should a data breach happen:
· We will inform you via email
· Within 7 business days
· We will inform the users via in-site notification
· Within 1 working day
We also agree to the average person Redress Rule which requires that peoples have the right to legally go after enforceable privileges against data collectors and processors who neglect to adhere to the law. This theory requires not just that people have enforceable protection under the law against data users, but also that person have recourse to courts or federal government agencies to research or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
If you want us to establish the data's accuracy.
Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
The CAN-SPAM Take action is a regulation that sets the guidelines for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial announcements, offers recipients to have emails ceased from being delivered to them, and spells out hard fines for violations.
· Send information, react to questions, and/or other demands or questions
- To maintain compliance with CAN SPAM, we consent to the next:
- Do not use untrue or misleading subject matter or email addresses.
• Identify the concept as an advertisement in some realistic way.
• Include the physical address of our site headquarters or business
• Screen third-party email marketing services for conformity, if one can be used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe demands quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe utilizing the link at the bottom of every email.
If anytime you want to unsubscribe from receiving future email, you can email us at by using the contact form at our website Ugly Cookies LLC and we’ll immediately remove you from ALL communication.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- We make no legal representation that the website or products are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. You may access the website from outside UNITED STATES .at your own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable foreign laws.
Upon visiting this website you agree release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ugly Cookies LLC and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of your use of the website content; your use of the products; your violation of any provision of these terms; any unauthorized information or data you supplied to us. You will have sole responsibility to defend us against any claim, but you must receive our prior written consent regarding any related settlement.
This website originates from the United States. The laws of the United States. without regard to its conflict of law principles will govern these terms to the contrary. You, hereby agree that, all disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United States. By using this website, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim arising under or by reason of these terms. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of these terms.
We reserve the right to alter this privacy notice at any time. Such alterations will be posted on our website. You can also obtain an up-to-date copy of our privacy notice by contacting us.
If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Policy or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to individual rights and your Personal Information, you may do so via the contact us or email us at Info@uglycookieshawaii.com
Ugly Cookies LLC
This document was last updated on June 26, 2021